Sunday, March 30, 2008

FINALLY FOOD!

My sister and Emma pulled up Friday afternoon with a car full of goodies for Samuel. Of particular interest were the bowls, spoons, bibs (one that says I Love My Aunt), and lots of baby food. It was a subtle hint that we would be feeding him solids for the first time. As with other milestones, I was glad to have Niki here to help me know how to do this thing that feels foreign to me. He did a great job. He loved rice cereal and ate as if he had been eating for weeks. My parents would say that is because he has been wanting to eat for weeks!






This picture does a good job illustrating how much of our time was spent...Emma could not get enough of her little cousin.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love looking at all of your pics! I just want to squeeze your Samuel...he is so cuddly looking. Niki and Emma look like they were having so much fun, wish I could have been there too!